Hello crafty cows , welcome to my Journal!
Today I decided I needed a little patch on this void of my own. Mainly to do what I like best (other than crafting) That is wriitng or in this case an online journal. Not a lot of you know much about me and I want to share a little more about me, my life, my family, friends, adventures and weirdness.
10 Things about me you wouldn’t know
- I have a 4 fears; Snakes, Clowns, water and dying.
- When I was 19 years old, I fell of a chair and shattered my arm which left me in hospital for 3 days for surgery. I went back to college the next day-what a moron.
- I used to keep Guinea pigs and have a YouTube. We have two now but can still name all the ones I loved and lost. Jimmy choo, Rosie, Starbucks, Costa, Squeaky Choo, Sherlock, Watson, Frodo, Frankie, Bonnie, Pepper, Stripy, Brownie, Ollie, Snowy, Ziggy, Jarath and now my two sweet girls Summer and storm.
- I am a complete Disney nerd-. No one will play Disney trivia games with me because I always win. I’m not bragging I just spent a lot of my life learning about Disney movies, songs and the magic. Its a passion.
- I wanted to be a graphics designer but I couldn’t afford Art school.
- I studied veterinary science for 2 years and got freaked out by the idea. So switched to journalism which I left to work in a factory (which I still work at now) Journalism or wriitng is something I want to return to in the very near future.
- I am Dyslexic, severally with numbers, I got a U in my GCSE maths.
- Most of my jobs have been with animals. I’ve worked at vet surgery’s, Kennels, animal parks, and a rescue centre.
- I’m a Nintendo girl!
- I didn’t read Harry Potter till I was in my teens and that was because my best friend made me.
So anyway…when will I Journal?
I will TRY and write at least once a week (Sundays as it the least busiest time of the week for me) but I do really want to share more of my life on here as well as my crafts. Maybe some other things too…watch this space?